This how-to video shows you how to tie a figure eight suture. This is useful for finishing up oral surgery dealing with things such as tooth extraction. First, pull the string through one side of the gum with your tools. Next, take the end and pull it through on the other side. Once this is done, pull the string through the gum on the opposite corner. Once this is done, pull the string through the gum on the opposite of the corner. From here, you have formed a basic figure eight suture. This video shows you how easy it is to perform this operation.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades