In this video, we learn how to tie a surgical knot in someone's mouth. First, you will push through the gum into the tooth root, you will do this with surgical string and two surgical pliers made for this. Then, you will push the needle and thread through on the other side of the tear until you can tie a knot. Tie this knot several different times until both sides of the tear are closed. Once you have both sides closed, you have successfully tied a surgical knot. This is easily done when the tooth has been removed from the mouth and a tear is left.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades