Strawberries contain malic acid, which is great for removing stains on your teeth.
You Will Need
* 1 ripe strawberry
* 1/2 tsp. baking soda
* A soft toothbrush
* Dental floss
* Hydrogen peroxide
Mash the strawberry with a fork and mix it with the baking soda. The baking soda buffs away stains from coffee, tea, and blueberries that penetrate your enamel over time.
Using a soft toothbrush, apply the mixture to the teeth you want to whiten.
Let the mixture set for five minutes.
Brush your teeth with toothpaste as usual. Floss to get out any seeds from the strawberry.
Rinsing with a little hydrogen peroxide mixed with water after brushing kills bacteria and whitens teeth.
Rinse your mouth with mouthwash to wash away residual acid. Your teeth will be gleaming and stain-free.
Fact: In the Middle Ages barbers also practiced dentistry.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades