Around 50% of us suffer from halitosis (or bad breath) at some time in our lives, and one in four adults suffer from it on a regular basis. In this exclusive guide, Dr McKenna demonstrates a simple technique to check for bad breath, and advises on ways we can ultimately prevent the 'death breath'. She also reminds us that around 90% of bad breath cases are due to poor oral hygiene, so a visit to the dental hygienist at least once a year wouldn't hurt. Well, it might do…but would you rather have bad breath? Watch this video dental hygiene tutorial and learn how to treat halitosis or bad breath.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades