Using mouth guards or mouth pieces, protect the mouth and teeth from injury during sporting events or intense activity. There are two general types of mouth guards that can be utilized. Learn how to fit a mouth guard and stay fit in this sports medicine how to video.
Find in sporting goods stores
Drop in boiling water for five seconds
Let cool for five seconds
Place in mouth & bite down
About this Author
Dr. O'Brien is the team dentist for the Houston Rockets NBA team.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades